Are you looking for ways grow your MLM business online? This article will provide you with five strategies to grow your MLM business online and make money fast.
If you have been involved in an MLM business for any length of time you know that the best way to grow your business and make more money is by marketing online but getting started with online marketing can be a very frustrating and time consuming process.
This article will provide you with an internet marketing strategy that you can start using today to grow your network marketing business online.
Get connected with Social Media
The best way for anyone to reach more potential prospects for free is by using social media websites like Facebook, Myspace and Twitter.
Here’s my strategy for social media:
1. Sign up for as many social media sites as possible.
2. Automate the social media update process by using sites like socialoomph or ping.
3. Always offer consistent value in your social media posts & updates.
4. Join groups & forums.
5. Answer posts, leave messages and interact with other leaders.
Join affiliate programs
Many people who are marketing their multi level marketing businesses online are actually leaving A LOT of money on the table by not marketing affiliate programs to their website traffic.
Most affiliate programs are free to join and affiliate links & banners can be added to your website or social media account in a matter of minutes.
To get started I recommend signing up with affiliate programs from godaddy, host gator, aweber, iContact and click bank because all of these companies have services that anyone marketing online needs and uses every single day.
Video marketing is super easy to do and doesn’t require fancy equipment.
Many people who do video marketing shoot videos using their cell phones or inexpensive web cams. If you do some research on YouTube you will see that a lot of these videos are very poorly done and offer no value whatsoever.
Video marketing tips:
1. Take the time to properly ‘stage’ the area where you will be shooting the video and make sure it’s well lit and looks good.
2. If you’re using a cell phone, video camera or web cam you should purchase a low cost tri-pod to avoid having a shaky video.
3. Purchase a good quality microphone!
4. Use Windows Movie Maker editing software to edit your first video. Almost every computer comes bundled with this software and it’s a great way for you to get started.
5. Offer good content & value in your video! This is essential because it will help you to establish yourself as an ‘expert’ and help you to recruit more prospects.
6. Use services like Traffic Geyser to automate the video submission process.
In order to see any type of success with article marketing you have to stay committed to writing at least one article per day.
It’s not hard to find content to write about. You can start by doing research in MLM blogs or forums to find out the problems or issues that MLM business owners are dealing with and then you can write about those problems and offer the best solutions for them.
Article Marketing Tips
1. Sign up with MLM blogs, forums and newsletters to get ideas on what to write about.
2. Focus on writing one article per day at the very minimum.
3. Make sure your article offers good content and value!
4. Always include a back link in your new article back to an original article that you wrote.
5. End your article with a call to action.
6. Always include a good author bio in the resource box with your website address.
7. After you submit the article shoot a video to promote the article and post it on YouTube and all other video sites.
Once you start driving traffic to your websites or lead capture pages it’s important to add an opt in form to your pages to capture the names and email addresses of your visitors and start building your list.
Email Marketing Tips
1. Sign up with either Aweber, iContact or any email marketing company of your choice.
2. Create your list.
3. Add an “opt in” form to your websites or lead capture pages.
4. Once you start generating leads focus on emailing your list twice per day.
5. Email your list between 9:00am to 11:00am PST and 3:00pm to 5:00pm PST daily.
6. Your morning email should be a personal email that helps you to establish a relationship with your prospects.
7. The afternoon email should be a ‘classified ad’ type email that talks about your product or provides valuable tips to your list.
8. Add a P.S. in your emails and include a link to your affiliate program or product that you’re promoting.
MOST IMPORTANT TIP – Don’t always be pitching your primary company to your list! If you’re constantly pitching your primary company that will only annoy your prospects and cause you to lose leads.
Blogging is a great way for you to personally connect with your prospects and team members in your down line plus make up front sales from affiliate offers.
Think of your blog as a cash register and start using it to post reviews of your affiliate products with links to your affiliate sites, video reviews, articles and Google Ad Sense to help you make more money up front while you build your list and develop your MLM business.
Tip 1 – Pick a good blog template that’s light on cool design and as easy to read / navigate as possible.
Tip 2 – Place your RSS Feed and contact information at the top of your blog so new readers won’t have a problem subscribing or contacting you.
Tip 3 – Keep all of your blog posts on one page instead of putting them on separate pages.
Tip 4 – Add a call to action at the end of each blog post.
Tip 5 – Use automation sites like social oomph or ping.fm to post your content to as many good social blogs that you can join.